Basing a night / program around relays can be fun if you're creative. Here's a list to get you started:
- Egg & spoon race
- Three legged race
- Carry water in a thimble
- Dress up (putting on dress up clothes)
- Carry a message (chinese whispers style)
- Eating relay - eat a bag full of food (onion, jelly, pickles, garlic cloves, etc)
- Obstacle course
- Feed things through pantyhose (pudding, water balloons, apple sauce, etc)
- Balloon popping (run to a chair with a balloon on the seat, sit on it to pop, then run back)
- Clothespin - pin 5 clothespins to the first person's clothes, they run around a designated point and come back, the next person has to take the clothespins off (optionally with teeth for added difficulty), pin them to their own clothes and then run themselves
Add your own suggestions in the comments box below and we'll add them to the list!
9 Icebreakers that will leave your Group Buzzing
We've compiled a list of icebreakers which are fun and easy to run!
8 Fun and Effective Team Building Activities
Team Building Activities are a great way to strengthen relationships amongst your group. Here are 8 activities that will do just that!
Youth Group Names
Looking for a good name for your Youth Group? Check out our list of Youth Group Names