There are many different ways you can organise a Formal for your Youth Group, so this page won't be too prescriptive, but instead will give you some ideas oro checklists for things to consider.
Here are some activities that are worth including in your formal runsheet
- Drama presentation
- To leaders for their efforts during the year
- Novelty awards - loudest kid, attendance award, etc
- For the night only: best dressed, best dancer
- Dancing (to a DJ or band)
- Traditional formal (ball gowns, black tie, etc)
- Dress-up (Superheros, Under-the-sea, 1980's, 1990's, Favorite band, etc)
- Serve the leaders
- Decorations - candle lit tables
- Balloons and Streamers
What has worked for your Youth Group formal?
9 Icebreakers that will leave your Group Buzzing
We've compiled a list of icebreakers which are fun and easy to run!
8 Fun and Effective Team Building Activities
Team Building Activities are a great way to strengthen relationships amongst your group. Here are 8 activities that will do just that!
Youth Group Names
Looking for a good name for your Youth Group? Check out our list of Youth Group Names