This game is like normal bingo but instead of crossing off numbers, you cross off activities you observe other people in the group doing.
So you'll need to produce a bingo card with actions such as:
- Sing a song
- Tell a joke
- Pretend you are taking a shower
- Recite a nursery rhyme
- Behave like a duck for 15 seconds
- Say something nice about three different people in the room.
- Shake hands with three people in the room.
- Act out a three year old child taking a bone away from a German shepherd dog
- Walk from one end of the room to the other with an object between you
- Act like an egg being cracked and fried
- Do an impression of a celebrity (Identify the person first)
- Confer with another person and make a short poem about one of the leaders
- Retell the story of Goldilocks and the three bears using the name of four other people in the room as the bears and Goldilocks
- Select a few people to help you in selecting a scene from a Bible story and act it out
- Draw a portrait of yourself and give it to someone in the room
- Find something in your pocket, wallet or purse to give to the person on your left
9 Icebreakers that will leave your Group Buzzing
We've compiled a list of icebreakers which are fun and easy to run!
8 Fun and Effective Team Building Activities
Team Building Activities are a great way to strengthen relationships amongst your group. Here are 8 activities that will do just that!
Youth Group Names
Looking for a good name for your Youth Group? Check out our list of Youth Group Names