Down Down Down
Purpose: To have fun and have a laugh
Equipment: A tennis ball
Details (not many):
- A group of people, as few as 3 and as much as much as the area can hold will stand in a circle.
- One person will throw an underhand pass to someone else.
- If the person catches it, he/she will throw it at another person.
- If you drop it, you go down on one knee
- If the same person drops it again, he/she will go down on two knees.
- If Butterfingers drops it again, then he/she will go down on one elbow, and so on.
- After going down on two elbows, the next move will be on his/her chin.
- If Butterfingers drops it yet again, then he/she is out.
- The winner is the person who is on the least body parts.
- No hard throws allowed.
Contributed by Jesse
9 Icebreakers that will leave your Group Buzzing
We've compiled a list of icebreakers which are fun and easy to run!
8 Fun and Effective Team Building Activities
Team Building Activities are a great way to strengthen relationships amongst your group. Here are 8 activities that will do just that!
Youth Group Names
Looking for a good name for your Youth Group? Check out our list of Youth Group Names